Go down
Austin316

Who wants me? Empty Who wants me?

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:38 pm
Not seeing a lot of activity here so do any of you guys even really need new RPers or are all your feds full already? What feds here want me? am good with any type of fed but need you to convince me. Pitch your fed to me any1
IWF Commissioner

Who wants me? Empty Re: Who wants me?

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:41 am
Hey there.

Not sure what kind of efedding you were/are into. Insane Wrestling Federation is very old school based. We have a weekly tv show (Thrill Zone) and a monthly ppv (Just had Slammiversary this past month). We are a mix of brand new efedders and veterans. It is a very relaxed efed with old school style site, boards, etc. And we love to flaunt our Cruiser X Division which we are continuing to build. Right now, Rikishi is our World Champion and the Nasty Boys are our Tag Champs. We are real wrestlers only from any era and it truly is a mix. Come check us out!

IWF E-Fed Website (Click Here)

https://insanewrestlingfederationefed.angelfire.com/

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks,

-Tom (IWF Commish Arn Anderson)

Jon

Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:43 am
Hi!

The EWA is always on the lookout for new members! We're a RP-based fed that has been around for 20 straight years and uses real life wrestlers (ones that are still alive only). We've got a dedicated group of core RP'ers, weekly shows (2 RP limit for regular shows, 3 RP limits for PPVs - though both can be negotiated down with your opponent if need be), and a total of five different championships to compete for (World Title, National Title, Women's Title, Tag Team Titles, and the TV Title - the latter the only one with a word limit for RPs). Results are good quality and timely, which you can check out in our Archives by clicking here, and we've got a Discord where much of the OOC chat goes on.

You can see which wrestlers have been taken by checking out our Roster/Hall of Fame pages. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

https://ewrestlingalliance.boards.net/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum