Go down
Silvan

Question for this E-Fed's owners! Empty Question for this E-Fed's owners!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am
How many owners or staff members are actively participating as RPers in your fed, if any?  It used to be a big no-no to allow that but I'm finding since my return to the game that many feds think that's ok now, which I disagree with unless they allow public judging which most don't.  How do you guys handle that particular?
mach6

Question for this E-Fed's owners! Empty Re: Question for this E-Fed's owners!

Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:41 pm
Seems like a good fed to avoid if they can't even be troubled to answer an f'n question. Lots of other wwe rip off feds out there to choose from with responsible owners. My guess is their whole roster is their owners and moderators with side accounts anyway.
Admin
Admin
http://efeds.gotop100.com

Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:51 am
It is possible they don't yet know about these forums, the forum's still rather new, and the owners of this Fed might not have checked or received the e-mail I sent.  To the best of my knowledge they're the only e-Fed to not make their presence known on our forums yet, they might still show up at a later date.  Sorry about that.
Beastmode

Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:43 pm
I have to agree with mach6 on this one. Kind of lame to ignore questions and not pay attention. You think those kind of people will pay close attention to choosing the right winners or putting results together fairly? Nope.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum